About me

I am a book addict. I cannot even deny it and I want no cure. Cultivating love and passion for reading

24 august 2012

Happy Birthday Paulo Coelho



Happy Birthday, Paulo Coelho, born 24 August 1947
Top 10 Paulo Coelho Quotes
  1. The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.
  2. Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.
  3. The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.
  4. When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.
  5. Tears are words that need to be written.
  6. Anyone who has lost something they thought was theirs forever finally comes to realise that nothing really belongs to them.
  7. When I had nothing to lose, I had everything. When I stopped being who I am, I found myself.
  8. Life is too short, or too long, for me to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly.
  9. People never learn anything by being told, they have to find out for themselves.
  10. Certain things in life simply have to be experienced -and never explained. Love is such a thing.
Paulo Coelho is a Brazilian lyricist and novelist. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...