About me

I am a book addict. I cannot even deny it and I want no cure. Cultivating love and passion for reading

8 ianuarie 2013

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover


Hopeless

Finished Hopeless... amazing read!!! This book is heartbreaking, soul wrenching... I'm breathless I just couldn't read fast enough!!!

Colleen Hoover is a brilliant writer!!! Her story made me feel all Sky/Hope and Holder emotions...a true rollercoaster of feelings!!! 

This book is so,so intense and beautiful... this intensity  made my heart ache for both of them. I'm sobbing, right now....because I cried, God, did I cry on this book! I had to stop a some point so I can put myself together and not frightening my son. 

As I said in my review of PoR, Colleen Hoover is a master of words... she really entraped me with this story... I love her writing and 

I love you, COLLEEN  HOOVER, because you made me feel this story to my bones!!!

review to come!!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...