About me

I am a book addict. I cannot even deny it and I want no cure. Cultivating love and passion for reading

23 octombrie 2012



11 Authors Who Hated the Movie Versions of Their Books
  1. P.L Travers - Mary Poppins 
  2. Stephen King - The Shining
  3. Anne Rice - Interview with the Vampire
  4. Winston Groom - Forrest Gump 
  5. Clive Cussler - Dirk Pitt tales, especially 2005’s Sahara 
  6. J.D. Salinger - Uncle Wiggly in Connecticut made into a movie retitled My Foolish Heart
  7. Anthony Burgess - A Clockwork Orange
  8. Bret Easton Ellis - American Psycho 
  9. Roald Dahl - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  10. Ken Kesey - One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest 
  11. Richard Matheson - I Am Legend 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...