About me

I am a book addict. I cannot even deny it and I want no cure. Cultivating love and passion for reading

14 octombrie 2012

Cecelia Ahern quote



I believe in the magic of books. I believe that during certain periods in our lives we are drawn to particular books—whether it’s strolling down the aisles of a bookshop with no idea whatsoever of what it is that we want to read and suddenly finding the most perfect, most wonderfully suitable book staring us right in the face. Unblinking.  Books have the ability to find their own way into our lives.


Eu cred in magia cartilor. Mai cred ca in anumite perioade din viata noastra suntem atrasi de anumite carti, chiar si atunci cand ne indreptam spre rafturile unei librarii fara nici o idee dspre ceea ce ne dorim sa citim, insa imediat gasim cartea perfecta, cartea care ni se protriveste excelent si care ne priveste inapoi. Imperturbabil. Cartile au aceasta capacitate de a isi gasi propriul drum in vietile noastre

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...